Bbs Form Pregnancy Or Whats Happening?

Pregnancy or whats happening? - bbs form

My LMP was on 28 November .. .. before 20 October was so irregular that his status as one months ... This month, I still havnt got my period. But not all the characters are usually knows when it a week before the arrival of the hand .. But still ... 14 is when I entered the pass for OV. high.not is really that much of the white cm .. Now that the 23rd can not touch his best a little Barly before the tip of my finger an inch longer sticky threads weather then .. but remained high 14 to 23 so far .. BBS was in pain .. not as bad as it was before .. blue / green veins form in my BBS for my clothes, some garments can be seen, go to ... feel tired than usual for a week .. Headaches in the course of the day you will feel sick to my stomach that I get sick .. .. But I do not feel sick .... Lower back pain at a price generally only a sharp pain and then away for a while ..
If you have any idea what's going on?

1 comments:

<3 =mya's mommy= <3 said...

Take a Test

Post a Comment