Birthday Wrap Around What Would Be Easy Main Dish Food For A Jazz Theme Adult Birthday Party?

What would be easy main dish food for a jazz theme adult birthday party? - birthday wrap around

I have a dance party for 21-year anniversary of my son. The party is in July and the place is about two hours from my house (my son) in the vicinity. Furthermore, I am not used to a kitchen in the room. We are served with chicken salad and rolls. Looking for ideas of other foods that are not typical food buffet dinner, that is .. Noodles and beef. I tried to go to other entries with the theme of jazz to be found, but do not have much luck. One idea I had the ride is a roll of "My management" cleared of traditional dishes and have no results, I'm not sure it would be too much for the guests to do or too large to go with the theme of the game. I really appreciate any advice or ideas. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment