External Harddrive Backup Backup My Harddrive Using An External Harddrive?

Backup my harddrive using an external harddrive? - external harddrive backup

I have a Dell Inspiron B130 and I am about to reformat my hard drive. I agree with everything (50 GB) as soon as possible. My plan is to buy an external Hardrive to save all my data. But I'm not familiar with them.
1.Would to another operating system to install sepreate (XP) external hard drive.
2 And what are the types of channels do I need?
3.Oh and external hard drives, also compatible with laptops?
4.If I can treat it as an external USB hard drive flahsdrive way that can plug and play on every computer that enables self-installation.
In addition, all recommed this type of purchase and all links that offer information on external hard drives?

3 comments:

Chris™ said...

Simply copy the files you need ... No need to install XP on the hard drive ... Finally, you will rinternal a reformatted drive, so that when the operating system should be. Well, just copy the files that you (audio, text, video, etc.). And yes, the external HD with virtually any computer compatible ... Consider it as their "mobile HD" ... I think that would work according to the flash drive ... Consider the external HD as a large flash drive. BTW, you only need a cable (without power cord) and a USB or Firewire --

Here is a link with some external hard drives ...
http://www.compusa.com/products/products ...

michael n said...

If you want to make a backup copy, you can copy the entire staff somewhere, ext, for example, in the unit. But it is the backup system regularly, and I recommend the use of 3D progs backup, as a reality. About your questions:
1) no need to install an operating system to a separate entity ext.
2) Pres common units feature a USB port, so you need a USB cable, but usually comes with the device.
3.4) Yes, as I said Coz caurse has a USB interface

george m said...

it is best to buy an external box with a little small, portable hard drives, you can choose a 100 GB hard drive until it clicks in 2 flavors, in fact, fire and USB 2.0 connection can reach speeds that up to 480 Mbps u can find in a store any decent team. U can be purchased separately and mount the hard drive in the box is pretty simple. u Remember that formatting the disk before it ...
Click on the icon in the menu bar and select Manage then click on the Disk Management
and then you see your new hard drive and the format can from there.

Post a Comment