Girdles Pictures On Women Guys And Gals: Should Women Not False Advertise: I Met This Incredible Gal And We Finally Decided To Have Sex.

Guys and gals: should women not false advertise: i met this incredible gal and we finally decided to have sex. - girdles pictures on women

dressed, looked Smokin '. learned, belts, bra bra stuffed w wa built fake breasts, scars and apregnancy can not only say what I thought. I still love her, but she left me a little. He lied and said that was his bod w flawlessly without scars, etc. .. i dont mind shes not perfect, but I wanted was honest in the 1st Place. What I think this girl now?

2 comments:

Kiwiwi said...

So in the end its just for sex Hello? Because if he wanted it played no role. Are you absolutley honest with all this? I think not.

♥Shortie... said...

Trust and honesty should be the basis of all relationships. Perhaps it was only by their scars and not a bad memeory or perhaps she is embarrassed perfectly and all scars.

Post a Comment