Knee Hyperextension Treatment Knee Hyperextension!! Help!!?

Knee hyperextension!! help!!? - knee hyperextension treatment

I hyperextended my knee in the gym in the morning and it hurt me, not all the time, but if at a certain angle or position in my gait. I think the knee is a fragile plastic that always doubled. Today, we have to be a pair for her and seems a little better, but what should I do? Give me feedback please! Are there any exercises I can do to strengthen the muscles around them? nothing!

3 comments:

lollipop... said...

I hyperextended knee, and they begin to ache, I get a couple, as you do now. I went to physical therapy for my hyper-extension, and my physical therapist told me exerises Theraband. A Theraband is one of the things that the rubber band, if they do not know. They wanted me to strengthen my quads and my hamstrings. So anything that helps to strengthen these areas, with their hyper-extension. Hope this helps.

=]

claire y said...

You must see a therapist for him. Its well and buy a corset, but on the counter braces and supports Arent necessarily for all. Do yourself a favor and see someone to my knees are not something to ignore.

hottielu... said...

Do not go to your doctor! For your information, but you need a key hynged!

Post a Comment