Pokemon Cheats On Itouch Gpsphone How Do You Use Gameshark Codes On GPSPhone? For Pokemon Leafgreen?

How do you use gameshark codes on GPSPhone? For Pokemon Leafgreen? - pokemon cheats on itouch gpsphone

Hello,
In the experiment, codes gameshark gpSPhone add [a Game Boy Advance emulator on iTouch / iPod.

I do not know if I use bad tricks [Pokemon Leaf Green], either because the cheats dont work, or crashes the game, or is it because I'm not quite sure if I'm doing the right way.

How do I enter codes / What are the codes for Leaf Green?
Sorry, I'm a noob.
Thanks

1 comments:

Bill K said...

Many people are not quite sure how yet ... Even me. I think I know gpSPhone the basic idea to do this, SSH file code, the code it will be, but so far no one really knows. wait about a month and a few videos up probabbly

Post a Comment